Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fourth of July!!

Here we are at the parade! We were so lucky to find our good friends Jolene and Eric! So they scootched over and we sat with them! The weather was nice and even cool, so it was great! The kids got lots of candy and had a ton of fun! Can you find Riley??

I just had to take a picture of all the American flags... wont see so many of them again in a long time. A beautiful sight.

We are all very proud to be American. These floats created very tender feelings with Chad and I. It is going to be very difficult to leave the USA. We love our country and will always be American. We know the Lord wants us to be in Canada, and that is a beautiful and blessed country as well. So it's all good. It's just good to see Old Glory in all her Glory!

Nothing like the afternoon nap after the parade and before the fireworks!

Sitting out by the river. We got there around 5:00. We just had a tiny little spot... sorry everyone around us! We got a little rambunktious! But I love being by the river with all the people. You can feel the excitement in the air!


Thinking of non-running games to play! Always a good match of arm wrestling between Emily and Riley!


This picture would be so good if it wasn't so blurry. How I love 4th of July. It is my favorite holiday. What fun we had! The fireworks of course were worth waiting for. A wonderful day.

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you guys were here for the 4th! I know it is your holiday! I really hope you can make it a yearly tradtion to come back tot he states for the 4th! Youl will always be welcome to stay with us! We miss you guys so much! However it is nice to know where my boys shoes are located! Why they thought they belonged in your house instead of mine is beyond me! Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those are such good pictures! I love them. Love the parade, love 4th of July too! So wonderful, and glad you guys can been there for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this post makes me cry... because we miss you so much! And your top two playlist songs are also my most favorite songs ever... have them on my mp3 and listen to them all the time. Your family is so beautiful and it's great to have these good memories of our wonderful neighborhood on the 4th of July. Abby says Hi to Emily. You can always stay at our house, too, if you come back next 4th of July.

    ReplyDelete