Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hailey's 1st Birthday

Well, our little one has turned one! It has been such a wonderful year with her, watching her grow. She has brought us all so much joy, and we all love her oh so much. As always, on our childrens first birthday, we give them their own cake to dig into. Hailey did the best out of all the kids! This year, her birthday fell on Thanksgiving Day, so to celebrate, we also had a turkey dinner and our cousins and Grandma came! We all had so much fun!


This is one of the first times Hailey stood on her own. Yay!


And I had to throw this picture in. My Emily looked so precious sleeping with her bunny, and flag!

2 comments:

  1. Well watching those videos is almost as good as being there! I can't believe she is 1!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute. I think she looks like Riley. It's like she's saying, "What's the big deal about this cake...okay, I'll eat it if you want me to." I can't believe Emily is sleeping, holding the CANADIAN flag! Sheesh. It's cute, though.

    ReplyDelete