Thursday, August 6, 2009

Canada Fun!

Ok, this picture was down at the bottom, and for some reason got erased. But it couldn't be left out. This is me, Crystal and Jordan. Life wouldn't be the same without them. I love them soo much.


Ok people, this is going to be a big one. How do you narrow down 100 pictures?! I just did my best. Soooo, we'll start here, just before we left. Poor Chaddy got kicked in the eye by a young man at one of his activities! It looked so bad! He's all better now though!


This is my birthday party! I made myself a cake (it was supposed to be Emilys cake but I never got around to doing it, so I made it for my birthday!) Then our neighbours the Hydes came over to sing to me and eat the yummy cake! Fun was had by all!
This is the first night of our trip! We made it to a hotel in Great Falls, then after swimming - in which Riley almost drown (thanks to his uncle Jordan who walked into the pool and assuming he could swim, threw Riley into the deep end! Luckily, Riley managed to stay afloat in time for us to rescue him!) - we came back to the room, had some snacks and went to bed, after midnight of course!
We stopped in Lethbridge to visit my dad for a few hours. We ate McDonalds and went to this park to play and burn off some energy! It was fun!



And we made it! This is our first night at Crystals, they threw me a birthday party! 30 candles and all. The kids all helped me blow those out. Yummy DQ ice cream cake!

No trip would be complete without face painting! Look out for all the tigers!

And here is my new hair cut and colour! I LOVE it so much. Who knew that being a brunette would be so fun!


Here we are a Calaway Park. The kids loved all the rides...well, there were a few that Shelby screamed on, but, on the whole they loved it! I had a million pictures here, so I had to narrow them down a bit!

This roller coaster was the highlight of my day. The look on their faces just as the ride started was priceless, then slowly as they realized that it wasn't scary but really fun, the smile spead accross their face and oh what joy!


Mmm cotton candy. We needed like 3 more bags to satisfy everyone!

And here is the log ride. If only you could see the inbetween picture that they took as the log was going down! Riley was so freaked out. His look was pure terror! But here it is pure joy! He loved it. Emily, who hid behind Crystal was scared too, but in the end they wanted to do it again!

And here is Riley Park! A little wading pool that the kids loved! Riley couldn't stop jumping from this pillar onto the floaty! We had lots of fun! And we left just in time for the storm to come blowing in!

Ahhh, my sister and brother! They had fun running and frolicking in the water! Love them.

Jordan and Riley climbed this tree. Actually, all the kids climbed it. But this was a priceless picture. Uncle Jordan took such good care of Riley this week. (well, except for the whole drowning thing!)

And here is my long lost friend David Walker. We were able to get together this week. It was so fun and so nice to catch up a little. We were laughing so hard here. Good times! Thanks David for taking the time to coming to visit and for the gift! LOVE IT!

Now phase two of our vacation, our family reunion! Oh so much fun and wonderful to see everyone! Here Riley was going down the zip cord! I couldn't beleive he did it! He was so brave! He went like 5 times!

Shelby, Elayna and Brianna playing on the grass. It was so cute to hear them laughing.

Most of the reunion we all just sat in our circle moving with the shade. Here is Emily and her best friend Sydney playing a little game. They had so much fun together that I hardly saw them! Oh ya, eating Dill Pickle chips..mmmmmmmm. So good.

Riley had so much fun too, I hardly saw him as well. He was off with his cousin Branden as weekend. Down by the creek they caught some minnows with his bare hands, he was so happy and proud to take a picture to show his Dad.

Gotta love Old Chief. Nothing says Alberta better to me than this mountain.



This is just before we left to go home. There was no clouds all morning, but the moment I go out to take a picture, clouds come and hide Old Chief.

All of the Boyer kids. They had so much fun. It was the best vacation. The only thing that was missing was our Daddy. Other than that it was such a wonderful time to visit and play with all my family! Thanks to everyone who helped me.. Crystal for letting us stay, and for the dress :) Jordan for helping me with the kids on the drive and other times, Mom and Dad.. well, I couldn't have come without you, and pretty much could have had no fun with out you! Love you all.

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Welcome to being in your 30s. :/ And don't ever throw me in the deep end either. Swimming is so not my forte! Love your cute hair, I may just have to copy that if mine ever grows out again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh love them all! Such great pictures! It was just too much fun having you guys here, I miss you all already! Thanks for everything, and being the best Sis! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad riley didn't drown! I can't believe we're all 30 now! Time sure has flown by. I remember being in Merrie Miss. That was so long ago...lol. Happy belated 30th. DQ cake is the best ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great, fun time! I just have to say I love David Walker's shirt (he must be a comic book fan). And Dill pickle chips must be a Canada thing... kinda weird. I wish we had an amusement park like that close to us. It would be so much fun! I am glad you got to go and that we are both home now to enjoy what's left of the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was hoping that my camera was broken, but judging that your photo is identical to the one that was on my camera, I have to say it's just a case of one weird looking face; compliments of yours truly.

    It was great seeing you and catching up in person. I'm glad we took time to do that. It's always a blast seeing you Jess! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete