Thursday, December 31, 2009

Grandma comes to visit!!


Grandma bought the kids new touques and gloves. The girls were pooped after a full afternoon of shopping!

Hailey sleeping on Grandma's hotel bed. She was so little in that big bed!

Shelby had a little Joy School Christmas presentation... Grandma was able to come, that was nice.

Shelby wouldn't stand with the kids. Darius and Emma with Reyha (Darius's little sister) are the kids in her Joy School. It was a cute presentation of little Christmas songs. Shelby did eventually join in the singing!

Cool dudes!

Sweetie Hailey and Grandma watching the program!

Of course the funnest thing about Grandma coming to visit is that we get to go swimming in the hotel pool! We went twice and the kids LOVED it. They had so much fun. They said that they wished Grandma lived at that hotel!

Emily was a little fish!


My totally awesome family did the Twelve Days of Christmas for us. For the first day my sister recreated a flannel nativity set that we had as kids. I loved it so much when I was little, I wanted it for my own kids. I've searched everywhere for something like it, but to no avail. I was so grateful for this gift, along with all other 11 gifts. It was really special. I love my family!

The kids were just a tad hyper that night. I think this picture says it all! But we had so much fun with my mom here, it was so nice to be able to hang out and just be together. I love you mom!!

2 comments:

  1. So sweet, love the pictures and I love the one with you and the nativity! That says it all! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were all sooooo excited to do the 12 days of Christmas. We love you so very much and really wanted you to have a nice Christmas. It was so much fun to be together. Really enjoyed all the fun things we did and to see the kids have so much fun. And that little baby Hailey, she is so adorable I just couldn't put her down. My last memory Jess was snuggling with Hailey with you and me under a warm blanket watching a that cute movie. I had a great time! Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete