Wednesday, December 2, 2009

She's Here!!

Hailey Jacqueline Dean was born November 25, 2009 at 7:56pm. To make a long story short, I went to my Doctors appointment at noon and was dilated to a 5, so he said to head on over to the hospital! After an afternoon of walking laps around the floor, a small amount of Pitosin, my Dr came and broke my water at 6:30. I had decided long ago to have this baby without pain medicine. As my contractions got worse, I regretted that decision! I had about 5 scream into my pillow contractions then it was time to push... if that's what you call it. I call it screaming excruciating burning pain! It didn't last long however, thank goodness. She was born posterior (face up) and weighed 8 pounds 5 ounces. Not an easy birth. But it was all worth it. It was defiantly an experience that I will never forget. And I couldn't have done it without my darling husband who held onto me for dear life. I love you babe! And little Hailey, I'd do it all again to have you!

They put "Thanksgiving" color bows in her hair.. red for cranberries and white for mashed potatoes! So cute. Later the bows were green and brown, and that was darling too!

The kids came to see her, they all wore the masks to protect themselves and Hailey from sicknesses. They looked so darling! I'll never forget the 3 sets of beautiful blue eyes looking at me with hesitation as they met Hailey. So precious. Chad has done this with all 4 kids. He puts his nose into her mouth to "trick" the baby. He thinks it's so funny, but it just makes the baby mad! Silly Daddy.

I am a blessed mommy, that is for sure!

Emily and her new sister.

Baby Hailey. So darling. I cry every time I hold her. I don't want her to grow up. I love little babies, and it makes me so sad to think she, most likely, is my last baby. I will earnestly try to treasure every moment.

4 comments:

  1. Darling...you make me want to cry with the song and the background and the pictures!! Oh I love doing that too ;) Love her, love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am seriously so impressed - a blog post already. You have a beautiful family! I'm glad all went well and that you survived the ring of fire!! Your kids look so cute with all their face masks on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! She is so cute, like the rest of your kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! She looks just like Shelby. As we were looking at the pics, Augie said, "We don't have a baby. I wish we had a baby!" Oh no! So I told him he is the baby and he likes that. :) I thought her middle name was going to be Jay? Maybe you decided to go with the full name.

    ReplyDelete