Saturday, May 16, 2009

Days At The Zoo
















It has been fun to be with my kids this week. Thursday, Emily's Preschool went to the zoo. So Shelby and I got to go with her. It was fun. She had so much fun running with her little friend Mea. Then on Friday, Riley's classes went. So Emily, Shelby and I got to go AGAIN!! How fun. The kids loved it all. They can't stop talking about it. I can't get over those Tortoises! Needless to say, I am totally worn out. Being pregnant this time around is hard. I don't know if it is because I'm getting older, or if I'm out of shape, or if having 3 other kids to take care of is the factor. I'm just thankful for Chad who helps me out completely without complaining. I love you.

2 comments:

  1. Emily is such a camera ham! It looks like you had a great time at the zoo! They are going to think it is their second home if you keep going so much! Any time you need a rest you just let me know and I will whisk those kids away to my house! You know I can keep them all busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, love you Chad for being so great! Looks like it was fun, Shelby looks so cute! I hope you start feeling better. Love ya! :)

    ReplyDelete