Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day





















We had a great day. I recieved half a dozen roses from my lovely husband. They made my day. He also bought me 2 bags of cotton candy. MMMm. My favorite. I ate one then shared the other bag with my kids! Chad made us steaks for dinner which were delicious. Thanks hon! I gave my talk in church. I thought it went well. I love when people come and tell me, "that's just what I needed to hear today." Then I at least know that the spirit touched someone. But it was good. I actually like to prepare and give talks. So here are just a few more pictures that I have been taking. Riley is even in them!

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh JEssypoo, you don't know how excited I am that you have a computer, and expesially a blog!!!! This is why I blog and have wanted you to do it for so long, I just love seeing pictures of you guys and hearing all what's going on cause we are so far away. And you did such a good job finding "cutestblogontheblock" And doing all that! It looks so beautiful! I love your pics they are sooo great of you and the the kids and Chad! I miss you guys sooo much! LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad your mommies day went so well! It sounds like you were spoiled! I loved your talk in church! You made the rest of us moms jealous of how great your mom is! The pics are great too! And of course you know how much I love your kids! Glad to see you on the web with the rest of us now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your music by the way...yes that is just you! But I love these songs too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Jess. I was with Jon the other night and we both were wondering what you were up to. Thanks to your "creation" here, now we will know. Love you and miss ya! Take care.

    - Davey Boy and the Family

    ReplyDelete