Friday, May 29, 2009

It Was A Miracle
















For those of you who know, my trip to Boise for my citizenship interview was a little scary. And you should all know the story. I just want to testify of how miraculous this was. The Lords hand was guiding the entire interview and the outcome. I KNOW that He does hear and answer our prayers. I also know that you can never be TOO honest. Always do what is right - let the consequence follow. And if it is right, the Lord is bound to bless you. And blessed I was. I will be privileged to become an American on June 25th. How I love the Lord and His endless mercies and boundless blessing! These pictures are of Chad and I at the Boise Temple. It really is a beautiful temple.

4 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you! I wish that it was just one week earlier so I could be there to see it but I will just have to settle with celebrating with you when you get back home!! I told you to be optimistic about it! That always seems to work for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on becoming an American! That is great. I'm sure we'd all love to hear the story sometime. Your kids are so big. And congrats on the new one to come in a few months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It so was a miracle!! So happy for you. And oh my goodness do you look absolutly beautiful in those pictures!!! So wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great Jess, just showing Grams the pictures! Love you! Mom&Grams

    ReplyDelete