Monday, May 3, 2010

Smile!!

Here is little Hailey doing some tummy time! Just look at those blue eyes shining! She's so darling, none of us can get enough of her! She is just the sweetest little thing ever!

My beautiful Shelby! She was helping me unload the dishwasher, and she was just a talkin a way. It was so cute. I had to take a picture! I couldn't resist the cuteness!!! Love this little girl.

Riley and I were taking pictures of each other. This one turned out pretty good!

I love my handsome boy! He's such a good boy.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Riley! What beautiful pictures! I am so happy for your whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics! I can't wait for my little boy to be grown up...but I can wait too! Hailey is looking so grown up, can't wait to see her and everyone!!! Eeeee!!!

    ReplyDelete