Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

I just LOVE this picture. It's so hard to find a really good picture of Chaddy. But here he's smiling so great, his eyes are so blue. He's so handsome. And on this Mother's Day, he treated me to an amazing breakfast in bed and dinner. He helps me in all I do as Mother. I couldn't do it without his help and support. He keeps me sane when I feel like going crazy. He always kills the bugs and opens the jars. He makes everything ok. I love you babe!

Nothing could mean more to me then the love of my 4 PRECIOUS children. They are my world. They have given me the title of Mother. They make me better than I ever could have become without them. How grateful I am for their amazing spirits, for their little hands that hold mine and their arms that hug me tightly. I love seeing the people they are becoming. I feel very inadequate at being a mother. I fail everyday. But I pray most earnestly that Heavenly Father will magnify my efforts. Thank you Riley, Emily, Shelby and Hailey. For without you, I could never be called Mama.



After our dinner, the weather was finally warm enough for us to go for a walk. We walked down by the river. We tried to take a picture with all of us in it...didn't turn out so fabulous... acutally, I love these pictures. So fun!


Riley went on a school field trip to the museum to see the exhibit "From Wolf to Woof." They had a great time.. probably more fun was the fact that Chad went with them.



4 comments:

  1. What an adorable family, Jess....I wish I was as AMAZING as YOU!!!! Love ya tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, Jessica. I love those crazy try-to-get-everyone-in-the-picture-frame family shots. They are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh that was so nice. Yes, Chad looks soo great in that picture! And I love what you say about being a Mother. So true. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that video of Hailey laughing. It's so precious! And your comments on being a mom are so thoughtful... I wish I had thought of something half as poignant. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete