Friday, August 5, 2011

New Piano - Mother's Day



Well, my wonderful mother gave me the family piano. I couldn't be more thrilled and happy. So many hours as a child I spent on this piano, and now it is in my home! I can't wait to teach my children how to play and see which one will love it as much as me!

For Mother's Day this year, Crystal and I decided that we would treat my mom to lunch (since she always treats us on our weekly Wednesday lunch get together) So we went really different and got East Indian Food. It was.. interesting. Not my favorite, but definitely good. We are so blessed to have my mom as our Mother. She is special and wonderful in so many ways, I couldn't begin to list them here. I'm so grateful that I am living so close to her and have her in my daily life. Love you Mom!!


This is Emilys school project that we made. She got to do some research on Zebras (the animal of her choice)! It was fun to create this together.

Such pretty girls I have sitting at the piano. Reminds me of when Crystal and I would sit and play all our duets, or sit and sing our favorite hymns.

No comments:

Post a Comment