Friday, June 5, 2009

It's Always Fun When Grandpa Comes!







This week our Grandpa Dean came to visit us for a couple of days. That was really fun. We first went and got snow cones at our favorite spot, but that wasn't good enough. We then had to go to our favorite ice cream shop Reed's Dairy for some ice cream too! The next day Grandpa took me and the kids to a Pizza Parlor for dinner (Chad had to work) and we all had fun there too. The kids rode on the merry-go-round, played air hockey and got squishy balls out of the vending machine. Oh the joys of childhood! It really was a blast!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like everyone had a good time. I meant to tell you in my last comment that if you send me an e-mail I'll add you to my list of viewers for my blog...if you want to read my blog. My email is mcmc81@yahoo.com
    My blog is private so only invited readers can see it...I know, I'm such a snob ; ) ...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, looks like they had fun. So nice for Kent to do that. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just looking at all your wonderful pictures, looks like the kids had fun on their holiday. Love that picture of Riley at the bottom of the log ride! So fun! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete