Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Kolby and Marcie - Together Forever

After almost 10 years of marriage, Kolby and Marcie made it to the temple! We were so blessed to be able to be there. I have never seen something so magnificently special before. Chad and I talked about how this is like the Prodigal Son parable. So much rejoicing when one son returns to the fold. To see them so humble and innocent in the temple was something I'll never forget. Witnessing them be married for time and all eternity was beautiful. But nothing will compare to the spirit that came when the 3 children were brought in. All dressed in white, they were nothing short of pure angels. Kneeling around the alter to be sealed together was so joyful I couldn't contain my emotions. What a glorious plan of our Heavenly Father!! To be with our families forever, never to be separated! Truly it is a Plan of Happiness.


Marcie wore this dress - it was Rozann's. She looked stunning. It was so special, she said she wanted to have a piece of her with her. Marcie looks gorgeous in anything, but she sure radiated this day! I told Marcie that there was no where in all of the eternities that would be more important for Rozann to be, than there in the temple with them. She was there, I have no doubts.





Just had to throw this picture in. Hailey just chilling with Daddy. She is so special and brings such love and joy into our family. We all love her. She did so good on our trip to Utah. I was so worried about her being left with a babysitter for so long. She did almost 5 hours without eating, and hardly fussing. What a good little baby.

2 comments:

  1. It was an amazing occasion and the spirit was so strong. I think everyone felt it.

    And I'm so glad that Marcie wore one of Rozann's dresses. She would be so happy about that. ;) You know that a huge dream of hers came true that weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Kolby & Marcie and their family! Such a beautiful family! I'm sure it was a very special day for them and wish them much happiness.

    ReplyDelete