Monday, March 8, 2010

Wild Wild West!

One of the favorite things for the Deans to do is to go shooting! So Grandpa Dean took us all shooting. He gathered all the kids around to teach them a few safety rules. It was great fun. Me, I was a little nervous around all the guns, but after a little while relaxed. Riley was nervous too, but he kept on going, and we couldn't get the guns out of his hands!


It was REALLY loud!!

Emily tried it, and did good!

Our own Wyatt Earp!

The view was so beautiful. I sure love the Utah Mountains. It was a gorgeous day.
Ooooh, something about a man and a gun!! ;)

Even me, the Canadian, tried my hand at the shotgun. Got a few bullseyes! It was really fun. Looks like I may be an American after all!

Not everyone had a fun time. Little Hailey had a hard time. She cried the most that she ever has. I couldn't get her to calm down for very long. Perhaps it was TOO loud and crazy for her. Poor baby.

Shelby tried her hand at the guns. She liked it too. "Don't mess with the dress!" She spent most of the time in the van watching a movie, but came out to shoot the targets too.

All in all, the Chad, Kolby and Brett families had a great time. Kent enjoyed it probably the most watching all his kids have fun doing the thing he loves. It will be a wonderful memory.

1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious! I used to be afraid of guns too....having NEVER shot one in Canada...then someone finally took me out shooting (targets only! I refuse to shoot a living thing) but I LOVED it! I surprised myself and had good aim! It looked like fun to have the WHOLE family out!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete