Tuesday, March 2, 2010

We Love Uncle Jordan!

February 7th was Jordans 25th birthday!!! I still see him as a little 5 year old boy! But he is turning into a handsome, righteous man. I feel so blessed that he has come here to Idaho to go to school. My time with him as been wonderful. He can always bring a smile or laughter to our home. He lifts my spirits whenever he's around. He is a major reason I will miss living here. But now when he goes home to Calgary, we'll be there to party with him and the rest of the family! I sure love you Jordan!

I made him his favorite icecream cake for his birthday. The kids loved watching him blow out all 25 candles! He didn't even get any girlfriends!!

Well... these are his girl..friends. Ally and Thresia. Such sweet girls and wonderful friends of Jordan. We love them as well!

Emily LOVES the twins!

Group picture!!!

Jordan and his girls!

Say CHEESE!!! Chaddy and I just goofing around. I'm so grateful for my husband. He is my rock. He always calms my worries and anxieties. I couldn't ask for a better man for my husband and there is no better man to be the father of my children. He is the best!! I'll love him forever!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Jordan looks so grown up. I remember him at 5 too! Those years have gone by too fast! Jordan is so lucky to have a loving sister who cares for him and fills in when 'Mom' isn't around! Thanks for that Jess, as I can't be everywhere and I really missed Jordan on his 25th birthday. And would you look at those colgate smiles to two have!!! Love you....Mom

    ReplyDelete