Sunday, September 12, 2010

First Day of School

Emily starting first grade, er, grade one as they say up here! I was so proud of her and Riley. They were so brave going to a new school and not knowing anyone. Emily had a hard time the next few days. She said that it was too long of a day without me. But we resolved that with a special necklace and scheduled a date for us to go on.

So sweet.
Riley starting grade 3. Such a handsome dude!
What beautiful kids! I can't get over it. I'm so blessed that they are so smart too. Good good kids.

So Chad and I had alot of Food Stamp money left over from the States.. alot. So we decided to rent a van and drive down to Great Falls for a power grocery shopping trip. Hailey came with us, and this is her driving at our pit stop at the border!

The van was packed! We only had 2 hours to shop and we got as much as we could of everything. We couldn't spend it all, so luckily, we saw 3 sets of missionaries! We told them to get whatever they wanted! They thought that was awesome. Then after they got what they wanted, there was still money left, so we just gave them the card and told them to finish it up. It was soooo fun. To shop and get whatever we wanted. It also feels so good to have such a good supply for our food storage. It was worth the trip, and so fun to be with Chad and little Hailey.

Hailey does the cutest thing. She always scrunches her nose and breaths in and out. It is so cute! I love seeing her little teeth too!

Taylor and Hailey helping me unload the dishwasher! Such cute little ones!

Here is the date that I promised Emily I would take her on. She was nice enough to invite Shelby to come along. They got all dressed up with make up and everything.
We went to a park that we've never been too. They wanted to get into the baby swings. It was so funny as they just hung there... they are all legs! Silly girls.



Then we went to Starbucks for hot chocolate and Pumpkin Pie Steamed milk mmmmm. It was a fun time. I love my girls and I love how girly they are too. Such little princesses. So Precious to me.

2 comments:

  1. So much fun to look at. You look lovely, as always. I would have purchased different food (it would have been full of all chocolate and spices). Your kids are cute, and Calgary looks like lots of fun. It makes me excited to come and visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so grown up! I know how hard it is to send them off to school! And I am so glad to see you make use of the last of the food stamps! Of course knowing how much your kids can eat it won't last you long! And Hailey might want to get a bit taller before you let her borrow the car! Hug all those kids for me! I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete